Home > CCAs > Clubs & Societies > Green Club > About Us
The school’s Green Club believes in the school’s values of Green, Gracious, Giving, Grounded and Gratitude. Our weekly activities plan to develop members to become environment-conscious citizens. By physically interacting with nature, students engage themselves in urban farming and practice ways of being Green.
To provide platforms for members
(1) to upkeep a clean and green environment in school
(2) to advocate for change in practices for a more environmentally friendly world
(3) to lead the student body to think about issues between human and environment
(4) to realise the value of science and technology in improving the quality of life
(5) to develop interests and passion for the environment