Football CCA focuses on having a strong discipline for our boys. Through strict training routines and close student-coach/teacher interactions, our boys should exhibit the school’s 5G values of Grounded and Gracious by remaining humble and respectful to their peers and opponents. All members are exposed to a wide variety of experiences through activities such as overnight camps, friendly matches, football clinics and watching S-league or international matches. We have a development team for those who wish to learn and enjoy the game at their own pace. The school team will have more grueling training sessions to prepare them for competitive matches and tournaments.
The highlight of 2018 has been the bright and positive performance by the B Division School Team. The team played well in the preliminary South Zone round and qualified for the School Premier League to play against schools from other zones. They got into the round of last 16 before they eventually bowed out.
“I am grateful and thankful to the teachers for helping us to develop as players through consistent training and organising special events for us. “
- Adam Chan Teng Jie 2E3/ C Division School Team Player
- South Zone Inter-School Football Tournament
- Annual Football Camp (June)
- VIA and Service Learning
- 2018 South Zone ‘B’ Division School Premier League 1- Round of 16
- 2018 South Zone ‘C’ Division South Zone- Round 1
- 3.00pm to 4.30pm (Development Team)
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- 3.30pm to 4.45pm (‘C’ Division School Team)
- 4.45pm to 6.15pm (‘B’ Division School Team)
Note: Training dates and timings could be changed during periods of competition.